Think about this scenario for a minute. Imagine your woman comes to you asking for sex. That’s right – you don’t have to ask, you don’t worry that she’ll claim to have a headache or to be too busy. She is the one to initiate sex – and that means you don’t have to think about being turned down. You may wonder what would cause a typical woman to start taking the initiative and to be the aggressor in your relationship.
The answer is simple – you have proven to be the “ideal” partner and lover. You help her embrace and enjoy her sexuality, you make her feel comfortable and sexy when you’re together. You have also shown her that you want to do your part to make her very happy and encourage her sexual pleasure.
She wants you. She wants you to make love to her. Does that sound good? I’m going to give you the secret formula…
My love coach mentor said, “anyone can have sex, but making love is an art form.” That is very true, and pleasing your woman is an art. Pay attention – these are the “secrets” you need to know to please your woman and to take both of you to a more satisfying level.
Be aware and have thorough understanding of what she wants, needs and desires. Even when you have been together for a long time and you’re sure you know everything about her – there are things you can learn about pleasing her. You know where she works, her best friends, her family, her favorite food and movies, what author she likes and her favorite drinks.
But do you know:
- What drives her crazy?
- The spots where she wants to feel your lips on her body?
- The subtle differences in her moans as she’s about to cum?
- The combinations of your hands, your mouth and penetration she prefers?
- Her favorite type of foreplay?
- Her favorite after play?
Let’s get down to the specifics of the things needed to please your woman –
- Stimulate her mind and body – and it is good to start with her mind
- Boost her confidence in bed – be honest and stay positive
- Don’t rush to cum yourself and you may want to learn ways to last longer in bed to please her longer
- Consider her feelings when you talk and don’t just rush her to have sex. Give her a massage and see what she wants it to go
- Let her know how you feel about her – do you tell her that you love her? You need to.
- This can be difficult, but is definitely worth the effort. Help her accept and embrace her sexuality. Often people around a woman have “taught” her that it is bad to embrace and enjoy her sexuality. You will both be much happier if you help her accept and surrender to her sexuality.
We covered what she needs and wants from her partner. But, what about the benefits? These are some of the benefits of learning and taking the time to please your woman
- Build her confidence and yours
- Encourages her to accept and embrace her sexuality
- Infidelity should be much less likely
- You will both feel more desirable
- Your pleasure can increase by seeing her pleasure and satisfaction
- Your intimacy as a couple – in and out of bed will increase
- Your commitment to each other will likely increase and/or improve
- Your sex life and sexual skills will likely improve
So, given that information, do you think it’s a good idea to focus on pleasing your woman?
By Nikki Leigh